Great game, thanks Wubz. Could get quite addictive.
Hone your skills as you flip your way through all 300 Levels of Jelly Flip from Wubz Games, an exciting action-packed twist on the usual match-3 game. Catch each jelly as they jump down the track then flip them onto the plate to match them in lines of three or more vertically, horizontally or even diagonally. We hope you'll agree this game is great fun and introduces new dynamics to the old match-3 genre.
Play solo, or compete with your friends or the rest of the world for the highest score (only on Android).
Jelly Flip is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra drops or lives will require payment.
Jelly Flip features:
- Friendly jelly characters to flip into lines of three or more.
- Many different track themes including a beach, an ancient Greek ruin, a farm track, a city street, a railway tunnel, a disco dance floor and even the Taj Mahal!
- Helpful boosters to assist with challenging levels.
- A dynamic tutorial during early levels helps you learn the basics of how to flip the jelly most splendidly.
- "Smart" hinting (can be disabled) to suggest where to flip your current jelly while you are learning.
- Watch and hear the jelly jump to the rhythmic beats.
- High Scores to compete with friends and others from around the world. (Only on Android. Requires Facebook login for friends and Google Play Games Services authentication for world leaderboards).
Already a fan of Jelly Flip? Like us on Facebook:
or visit our website:
"Jelly Flip", "Wubz Games", this game and all related materials and designs are Copyright © 2015 Wubz Games. For full terms and conditions, please refer to our website.
If you would like to purchase in-game items such as boosters or extra drops, please do so either from the in-game Shop menu where you can buy Jelly Beans to spend on the items, or by clicking on the 'Download Now' button below and entering the price that matches the amount of Jelly Beans you would like to buy. All purchases are carried out via PayPal and a percentage of the purchase goes to support itch.io.
|Published||Feb 08, 2016|
|Tags||flip, jelly, klax, match-3|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Thai|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, One button|
|Links||Homepage, Facebook, Support|
Click download now to get access to the following files: